Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 22 06 10:48 AM

Tags : :

HI THERE ALL,

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICTURES..........I AM SURE THAT THERE MUST BE SOME COMMANDERS OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO PARADE THEIR TROOPS FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE....I HAVE SEEN SOME POSTED ON THIS FORUM AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE POSTED RIGHT HERE.

COME ON ALL..........DON'T BE SHY

IF I HAD THE MEANS I WOULD POST MY TROOPS PICTURE HERE

CHEERS

ALLIED COMMANDER
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 29 04 8:18 AM

Ok I agree I could post pictures of figs battles etc.........If only I knew HOW?
so ok help out a poor user and tell me how to do it. I will respond......provided it is easy?

Billy

#3 [url]

May 31 04 2:41 AM

MORE WE NEED MORE PICTURE OF ALL WARGAME BATTLE THAT EVERY ONE IN THIS FORUM HAS FOUGHT IN, WE NEED PICTURES FROM EVERY ONE WHETHER IT BE O A SINGLE FIGURE TO A WHOLE ARMY

MORE PICTURES

ALLIED COMMANDER

#4 [url]

May 31 04 8:03 AM

pics

Keithandor

Thanks for posting these again, a second time around they look just as good!
I've just realised how much difference the scrub and odd brushes you use make to the realism of the scene, something I'd never really considered on my set-ups.

AC

I agree it would be great to see more pics and would like to post in the future (when I can borrow a digital camera), but I don't know how to.

Elin

Fusilier

#6 [url]

May 31 04 11:46 AM

Hi All,

Ok ill try and put up some of my Front Rank 28mm miniatures from my French Light Battalion. I have other units painted but none based to date. I have Infantry, cavalry and Artillery waiting for basing. Some day!

Enjoy....

Elin aka Neil

#8 [url]

May 31 04 2:02 PM

Hey Guys,

Don't forget about my site, the Napoleonic Wargaming Gallery, if you want to contribute some pictures (http://www.napoleonicsgallery.com).

I'll be making a few major updates soon, but in the meantime, here's a sneak preview of some of my latest 15mm AB Austrians, more of which will be posted to my site shortly:

image image

And here's an old 15mm minifigs Russian horse team from around 20 years ago. Not sure what happened to the riders:

Steve

#9 [url]

Jun 1 04 6:33 PM

Ok so no one wishes to explain to me how to post, no big deal as most of my painting is not at the standard of some of the Figures I have already noted here.!!!

Billy

#10 [url]

Jun 1 04 7:04 PM

Billy,

I believe someone said (on a different thread) you needed to link the imqge from an existing website based image

Or post 'em to
http://www.napoleonicsgallery.com/

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 1 04 7:28 PM

Billy,

Zippee is correct. The pictures already need to be hosted somewhere on the Internet and then you paste the url (web address) in between the Img tags that you will find at the top when you are creating a message in thsi Forum.

I know that many people who want to show off their figures do not have access to web space, which is why I had the idea of setting up the Napoleonic Wargaming Gallery (http://www.napoleonicsgallery.com) - thanks for the plug Zippee.

If you e-mail me your pictures (preferably zipped and not too many of them) to: [email protected], I'll load them up on my site and then help you post them here.

Steve

#12 [url]

Jun 1 04 9:22 PM

Thanks Zippee and Nmated, will start taking more photos using digital camera and fire them off to the website, we Just missed the opportunity of some good pics. I assisted with a display at the Glasgow show earlier this year, we did the Dolnitz game and it looked really good, only I forgot to lift my camera.........
Anyway thanks for the pointers chaps.

much appreciated.

Billy

#17 [url]

Aug 5 04 12:49 PM

here are few of the pictires steve recently put up on his Naps Gallery Myslef

Hope you like them (hope this works!!!)

I should have some new french battalions up here soon 1st division is now finally coming to a close onto those 60 figure guard battalions
Oh no its the leadwathcers door knockers on the front step must go hides that pile lead i swore id didn't have

cheers

BBC

#20 [url]

Sep 3 04 5:38 PM

Ooh la la. My farmers are a right pain in the derriere

Swampster

Swampster

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help