My first 1:100 (15mm) figs..

Take the Tea and come again tomorrow..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 12 09 7:03 PM

Thanks..
Here are an officer.. unfortunately he lost his head when I make a form.. now I must sculpt new one..

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Sep 13 09 6:49 PM

Thanks.. allways can be better..
I now wait for my first order of AB figures.. everybody around hail them but I never see this figures in my hands.. yet..

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 15 09 10:20 PM

You sculpted these yourself? Wow!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 16 09 9:07 AM

Only 1:100 (15mm) here are sculpted by myself.. 1:72 are Italeri and Zwezda.
But I try sculpt in 1:72 too.. of cource..

For example.. my very first try to sculpt..

and history of my very first tin soldier..

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 2 09 7:53 PM

Eventually a got my first AB 15mm figures.. I love them.. painting them are pure pleasure..
Compare picture on the top.. left to right.. selfmade 6mm and 15mm, AB pseudo 15mm, Zvezda 1:72..

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Oct 7 09 7:47 PM

Thanks!
Some reinforcements arrived..
I thinking that russians come with too dark faces and try to paint austrians with less dark.. but I should not..
In the right corner stand my old sculpt.. it was too large for truly 15mm and almost reach the height this warriors..

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 13 10 5:42 PM

Yep, absolutely delightful little chaps - these AB Russians, Austrians and Poles ..... .Can't wait to see them based......... .Your painting and photography certainly show off these masterful minis from Tony Barton, my all time favourite figure maker. Others need to pick up on the fact that despite the scale being 15mm/18mm, soldiers do actually vary in size and, as such, is one of the reasons that these units look so impressive en masse.
However, Sho must add that I am most impressed with your ability to sculpt.......you need to dedicate more time to your art because i see real potential for a miniature figurine company of your own.
Congratulations and keep up the splendid work!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help