Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 25 16 11:34 AM

Tags : :

Hi,
Has anyone got any ideas how I could lay my hands on free (if possible)scenarios/oobs for smaller actions ie Brigade/Divisional level rather than Corps.
I do have a reasonable ACW set up but do not always have the time/energy for the larger game.
I can put up an 8' to 12' x 6'  max and fight in 25/28mm
Any help with this will be gratefully received.
G  

Last Edited By: longroadsouth Aug 25 16 12:31 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

DCRBrown

General de Division

#1 [url]

Sep 1 16 7:47 AM

G,

Probably not free but there was a series done by George Anderson - Across a Deadly Space; Bullets & Dirt; Rebel Yell & Yankee Hurrah and Kirby Smiths Confederacy.

But not sure of their current availability.

DB

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 2 16 4:19 PM

OOBs etc

Hi,
Thanks for the replies,have found a number of these items at the Wargames Vault and have purchased enough to keep me going for quite a while although many of the scenarios are on the larger side,was looking for 10-12 units a side games,a good evening/short days game(Age is catching up with me and I find I cannot do the 8hr marathons I used to do as a 'youngster' :)
Again thanks
LRS

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 6 16 11:51 AM

Try the Charles Grant scenario books, such as 'Programmed Wargames Scenarios', 'Scenarios for Wargames', or 'Scenarios for all Ages' . They are generic and usually have an interesting twist.

His father's "Table Top Teasers," some of which can be used for ACW, are available at this link.

Ed

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help