Tags : :
1) Can BUA's be damaged/destroyed/set on fire by HE attacks (both direct and indirect)?
2) What is the procedure for distributing the additional results across all eligible target units? In other words, after the "main target" takes the first listed result, is it strictly defender's choice in how to apply the remaining tests (so long as each unit gets one result before a second result is assigned to it), or is it random, or is it attacker's choice?
3) Does activating a non-phasing unit to conduct Defensive Fire prevent it from activating in that turn when its side becomes the phasing side? Can a unit activated during its part of the Command Phase subsequently be activated to conduct Defensive Fire when it is non-phasing? The rules seem to indicate every unit gets one "free" defensive fire (assuming it manages to activate, if required) at a unit moving in its arc at Close or Effective range, in addition to its normal activation. And a unit gets unlimited defensive fires at enemy units close assaulting it through its front arc.
4) A battlegroup has 1 impetus point left and the player decides to spend that impetus to activate a combat group. Assuming that he rolls a 7 or better, is his Command Phase over? Or does it continue until he gets a Command Confusion roll with 0 impetus remaining?
5) Is there any movement penalty to infantry entering, or moving through BUA's?
Once again, thanks for any clarification. So far, our impression of the rules has been quite favorable. The system plays quickly, but there are still plenty of tactical decisions the player must deal with. The Comand Impetus is a nice mechanic. And while there is no strict requirement to keep one's companies and platoons within a certain distance, the system does show just how much harder it is to get a dispersed or unorganized force to achieve anything.