Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 2 17 6:33 PM

Tags : :

These are very, very good rules and although I've only played solo so far I can tell they will work well with multiple players. And speaking of that, is there a chance that a download of the QRS will be made available, similar to Pickett's Charge?
Alex
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 3 17 8:03 AM

First game today with mate Joe. Five brigades per side. No great science to the scenario - just two BUAs in the middle of the table. Used the blinds, which I had used years ago with GdeB. For a long term GdeB player, Dave has taken some of the steps that probably didnt add much and streamlined them nicely. Charges and BUA combats are faster, less pointless morale checks. . The removal of the strict order criteria, which always delayed GdeB games, is replaced by ADCs. The use of ADCs becomes even more important as the game goes on, where you really want to do lots of things. There is still enough granularity for a long term tactical Napoleonic player, but the steps to get the end result have just been distilled to the necessary minimum. Highly recommended.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help